Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Labels All Around

 Don't you absolutely love when you find a good deal you can share!

This is one of my favorite finds.  The first part was so good it never 

happened again but I did find more at a great price too. 

Labeling is always important for both craft projects and quilting.

 

I have even started labeling family 

heirlooms so their history is not forgotten. 

 I was inspired by finding an adhesive tape  label on 

the bottom of a turkey platter. The platter has been in 

use for years but the label from the previous household

is still firmly gripping the bottom. 



A big stash of yardage/panel labels

is on my shelf and gets lots of use, but I 

do enjoy making custom labels also. 






My good find today, is quilt label fabric.  

Three years ago, I stumbled onto a packet of cotton fabric 

sheets for making labels at a dollar store!  

There were five in a pack for a loonie.  I snapped up the last one, 

but I was never able to find them again.  

So, using the package I searched for the 

manufacturer and local distributors and voila!  





A local art store carries

 them in two different quantity packages.  

More economically priced than our usual

providers and they come in 30 and 10 sheet packs. 

A friend need some lately so I was able to get 

for $2.70 a sheet. A considerable savings!!

My new, latest, favorite find!



No comments:

Post a Comment