Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Moving into Sweetheart Month

                                     My goals for this month are definitely 

going to be of the finishing up variety.


Two RSC Stars to finish borders

    Assemble blue log cabin

Sash old log cabins

Find projects for trip

Stitch up a pink wonky log cabin


This should keep me busy all month!

I don't do a lot of hand stitching so

I am a little lost on projects for my upcoming holiday. 

Not sure if I want to tote a machine along either. 

Let's see what I come up with!

I have lots of blocks to work with.







The RSC tops have been patiently waiting for borders 

and lovely to look at on the design wall. 


Chasing any squirrels that come up should 

fill up the rest of the month!  

Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with:


OMG

Midweek Makers

Wait Loss Wednesday

Needle and Thread Thursday

Put Your Foot Down 











10 comments:

  1. You have plenty to keep you busy for sure. Not being a hand stitcher myself I understand your holiday dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will just have to be creative and find something. I have a few little bead ornament kits to do so maybe that will keep me for the month?!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a healthy list for a short month! I hope you find something fun to take on holiday. Fortunately, I also hand stitch. What about hand quilting one of those quilt tops? Not all in a month, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to hand quilt a top once. 20 years later, I finished it off by machine!

      Delete
  3. What great goals! looking forward to your pink log cabn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice variety of projects to work on. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your RSC Stars! So glad they are nearing a finish. You have great goals this month that I'm sure you'll meet. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have lots of neat projects this month. I'm not a hand sewing fan either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy looking at bits and pieces on my design wall before they become a flimsy. Especially if they are as colorful as yours. Thank you for linking up to PYFD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found English Paper Piecing to be a good handwork project in the car in case that is something you'd be interested in.

    ReplyDelete