Sunday, September 19, 2021

Orange you with me?

 I really thought I was 

finished with orange!

Then I saw Orange tiny houses

over at Making a Lather and 

felt the need to locate more

orange and get busy!

The last orange houses 

I made seem to have 

light but colored backgrounds. 



I guess this quilt will have 

a colorful back ground!

The orange and white confetti style 

quilt will get some additional white

this week too!



Filling in the white with my 

found strips will bring the blocks 

up to size.  If I follow thru with 

other RSC colors and make a 

few blended blocks,

 I should eventually have a great

rainbow quilt!

A bitcoin spinoff I'm 

making seems to have a lot of 

orange too so I thought it would 

be worth a design wall picture. 



Have a great week !
Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with :

RSC







3 comments:

  1. That is one cheerful neighborhood you've got sewing up! Love the Bitcoin Spinoff as well. Very pretty projects. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEW much ORANGE scrappy goodness, Deb!! Those tiny houses make me smile. LOVE your Bitcoin Spinoff!

    ReplyDelete