Monday, April 1, 2024

Stash Reporting- 3 Months In!

 Where has the year gone!!

March end already and I feel  like ,

"We've Only Just Begun!"

My starting total for the year is a 1 meter purchase,

but and there always is a big but, 

two bags of scraps rolled in, 

one little zip lock and gift bag

so stuffed it expanded like a 

marshmallow in the microwave 

when I freed the contents!






Sifting thru new scraps is always 

like a holiday for me . 

Then a wonderful friend gifted me 

about 20 m of batiks!  Bonanza!



I had so much fun sorting and gifting

it was like Christmas and a birthday 

combined! A few pieces are already 

in some projects. 

Stash so far:

Fabric In: 20.5 m

Fabric out: 6 m ( 1 twin log cabin)

Net Fabric In: 14.5 m

Stay safe and let's keep 

using up fabric!

Linking up with : 

Sunday Stash Report





No comments:

Post a Comment