Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Last Stash Report of November!

 No change in stash numbers but a goodly 

amount  of projects are moving forward!

The pineapple quilt is getting a back, then

off to the long arm tomorrow. That will 

become part of my Cozy Collection. 


The black log cabin block stack is now 

down to 20 pieces and the plan for 

it in my brain is almost solidified. 


See the two counting clips?

 I may even use a  tiny solid zinger border to 

top off the last of these wild blocks. 

The third of the four tops made from 

the big pile, is getting its color slash 

border this week.  The wheel did get 

reinvented a few times during this 

process but by the fourth border I 

really got my mojo in line and was 

sailing thru the piecing. 


A table runner got started but 

since it seems I never follow directions, 

I now have enough of a forest to 

decorate the Christmas table and the sideboard!



The weekend finished up with 30 more 

Terry Rowland 3 1/2" blocks so the sew 

days count as a winning weekend for me!




Stay safe and sew on!

Linking up with :

Sunday Stash Reporting 

15 Minutes to Stitch




2 comments:

  1. Your table runner is very festive. Lots of color at your sewing machine over the last week. Enjoy finishing off your stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your way with words "enough of a forest to decorate the Christmas table and the sideboard!" But the trees look fabulous. As does your completed pineapple top. What method do you use for the pineapple? I've made a small one with paper piecing and ugh, won't do that again.... Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete