Monday, November 20, 2023

Everybody's working for the Weekend!

 Yep , we are, working for the weekend this week. 

There is a two day UFO weekend and boy do I have some!

First up is the little cuddle quilts to be 

made from the GKs( grandkids) sleepers.  



A friend gave me some minky  type fabric 

so they may get all sewn up.  The plan is to use the 

arm and leg bits for a nice fringe around!  

Yes this did change up the numbers for 

the stash report. The new numbers are:

 2023 STASH TOTAL

Used last week:     0 m

Used year to date:       133  m

                                      Scraps out               0.0 m   

                                   (1 bag=/.5 k=.5m)  

                                       Scraps In                0.5  m

Added last week:        2 m

                                 Added Year to date:            177 m bolt 27m, bucket batiks 15m

destash gift 68m

Net added in 2023         12. meters


Next will be the pineapple. The rows are ready to join

so I can stitch them up with one small switch to separate

some blue corners.

 

If all that gets completed, there are two more black/crazy 

log cabins that need centers stitched together.  The border

treatment will be different for each one.


 

It sure sounds like a busy and entertaining weekend for me!


Stay Safe  and Sew on!


Linking up with :

Sew & Tell

To Do Tuesday

Stash Reporting

Design Wall Monday

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers

Finished or Not Friday

Friday Foto Fun

Peacock Party

RSC 2023

Oh Scrap




14 comments:

  1. Wow! The pineapple quilt is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look a bit busy on the wall, but it will show lovely on my four poster bed. !
      Should be ready to show in the new year!

      Delete
  2. Your pineapple is beautiful! Looking forward to your crazy log cabins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ! I can't wait to try my new border ideas!

      Delete
  3. Love that pineapple quilt! It's going to be stunning when finished. Those Cozy Log Cabin blocks are pretty. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/11/22/wednesday-wait-loss-355

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pineapple quilt looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing in my Sew & Tell party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I don't know what I would do without my visit to linky parties!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you ! I am excited to move it along!

      Delete
  6. Awesome pineapple blocks and I look forward to seeing more about the black crazy log cabin blocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a pineapple. I had tried it before and had not been successful. The newer rulers and techniques make it much easier!

      Delete
  7. Whew! What a fabulous quilt those Pineapple rows will make!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is almost ready for the longarmer!

      Delete