Monday, October 30, 2023

Quilting Line Up ( tops to quilt/bind) 17

                                           


The Vault is getting crowded!

So I've decided to clear out and 

do a count of all the tops/items to be quilted!

Who knew there were so many hiding!

Seventeen right now!  I will update this 

post as items get completed and when new items 

pop up!  I do love a list and this one has pictures!


Twin Yellow #1



Zig Zag Cabin


Straight log Cabin


Green Twin


Green Lap


Wonky Multi Colored Logs


Purple Logs Twin


Red Log Twin


Gift batik Twin (thrift find)



Twin Yellow #2



Small Hearts


Green Log Cabin (finish me up, a gifted goodie) CD


Burgundy Surrounded Star (gifted goodie Maker unknown)


Green Bias Nine Patch (gifted goodie Maker unknown)


4 Pattern Hearts


Beaumont Buddies Row by Row


Cake Plate Christmas

Stay safe and I'd better get stitching!

Linking up with:












2 comments:

  1. I could have a vault like that. I love to make the quilt top, but finishing it is hard for me. I ended up selling some of my tops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the vault but when I dug deep , I found given to me tops ! I have a bit of quilting to do. A lot go for gifts and charity. I do like to find, quilt worthy friends!

      Delete