Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Ohh , Shopping Trip!

 Well, with the recent events, my stash reporting feels a bit 

like a confessional! 

 I had a great time at a fabric clear out. 

I did find some treasures and beautiful quilting supplies. 

A conservative estimate of the new to me quilting fabric 

is  30 meters. It was part of a creative estate sale and 

I could not resist the great bargains nor the beautiful fabrics. 

A majority of the haul is in color coordinated scrap bags. 


A few good bits of flannel yardage was snapped up too!



Now I get to sew even more!! A few more log cabins will 

be zipped up this year and I am looking for a new 

go-to scrap busting pattern for 

next year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge. 

So here is the updated stash report.


2023 STASH TOTALS

  Used last week:     0 m


Used year to date:       133  m

                                      Scraps out               0.0 m   

                                   (1 bag=/.5 k=.5m)  

                                      Scraps In                0.0  m

Added last week:        30 m

                                 Added Year to date:            177 m bolt 27m, bucket batiks 15m

destash gift 68m

Net added in 2023         9.5 meters


I will definitely enjoy working with these wonderful

fabrics . I even have a place to file them. It will 

just need a bit of repositioning my shelves and 

I can set up the new additions for optimum usage.

Let's get sewing!

Linking up with: 

Stash Reporting


15 Minutes to Stitch


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you filled a few holes in your stash. Enjoy petting and stashing your new finds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will , I am picking up 2 or 3 more flattish bins to hold all the great fabric chunks.!

      Delete