Sunday, October 1, 2023

OMG For the Spoooky Month

 Isn't it fun to have goals?!

I just had to add in this picture of my small 

town looking like Brigadoon!


Sure getting ready for spooky month here!

This month I am going to be finishing up 

from the the pinning and quilting frenzy of 

September and bind everything in sight! 

Actually all of my items in the finishing 

up phase, (quilting , trimming, binding and 

labeling), usually hang out underneath the 

big work table with the flannel bins and 

the odd bags of scraps.  I think I have 

posted a few pictures of the work pile under there. 



Currently there are: 

four baby sized quilts,

(one needing a fix on the backing)

and two twin quilts to bind. 

Getting these all done up before holiday and 

travels months kick in will give me a great 

start on , dare I say it, next year?!! Time sure

flies when you are stitching!

Linking up with :

OMG October




2 comments: