Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Crazy Log Cabin, With Black Accent

 Completed my goal this month, all crazy log cabins

are squared up to 10 1\2",  101 of them! 



Once again my numbers got away from me and 

I now have enough blocks

to make 3 twin or 2 queen sized quilts.  Addition of 

an interesting border treatment will bring them up to size

so I will most likely go with 3 and donate or gift 2.



I have lots of ideas for border treatment so it should 

be a great adventure, wish me luck!

Linking up with :

OMG


8 comments:

  1. 101 blocks: Wow!
    Can’t wait to see the borders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited to get going on them.!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I love the black around the blocks. I never thought of doing that, so now I'm going to have to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very novel idea for me too and I had a tiny magazine picture saved for a long time before I worked up the ambition to try it!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you ! Now I just have to avoid squirrels and get them done!

      Delete
  4. The black really makes them "pop". Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! A good friend bought an extra roll of black cotton and sold it to me inexpensively so I have plenty to work with!

      Delete