Sunday, May 21, 2023

Some in, Some out, All good!

 I have a change to my stash report!  

Yay! It has been a slow start this 

year but I finally have another finish. 

Surprisingly , it looks a lot like the 

last one only larger!!


This twin pink quilt is destined for 

the Zebra foundation . It has a Hobbs 

80/20 bat with an up cycled 

sheet (wrong size for the spare bed)  

on the back in wonderful soft and happy colours. 

Oh look, a bit of orange there too!



The quilting follows the edges of the colour bars

of the courthouse step blocks and I machine bound

all this pink delight with a scrappy binding. 



Finishing out at 64 x 72 inched it makes a nice twin. 

That brings my totals up to:

2023 STASH TOTALS

           Used last week:           6 m 1 quilt

Used year to date:       23  m

                                      Scraps out               0 m    

                                   (1 bag=/.5 k=.5m)  

                                      Scraps In                  0  m

Added last week:          5 m (shop hop Great deals)

                                  Year to date:            47 m bolt 27m bucket batiks 15m

Net added in 2023          22.5 meter



Some more scraps are on their way but 


until they are in the door, they don't count!


Linking up with: 


Sunday Stash Report 


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! I see Christmas ornaments, pehaps because I’ve been sewing through my Christmas stash! The scrappy binding is lovely! 😊 I love it so much! Congratulations on a cute finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, they do look like ornaments don't they ! Log cabin is definitely a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well isn't that pretty!!! Love all that pink in there. I have never heard of the Zebra Foundation - I will have to google it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a local foundation I think. They need about 400 quilts a year.

      Delete