Monday, February 6, 2023

Log Cabin Me; One, Two, Three

 Well, here we go into February! 

First off on this little adventure, the 

answer has been found!  The designer/inspiration

for the Elusive block is   Janice Gunner! 

Her book is called Liberating Log Cabin.



I am working off instructions published in 

QNM April 2002.

More sorting started off the months with 

the bags being decreased severely! It was 

surprising how many can build up! See what I did here!



Starting my month of pink with a wonky 

log cabin and finishing up a blue twin log cabin too. 

The little pink lovely is ready to join. I did put one

blue strip in since the strip was so pretty but I may 

change my mind on that. It just looks too random!



If I get the sewing area organized,

they are a joy to stitch!

The Elusive ones are coming along nicely 

also. The first group of ten is ready for the 

final round.



A goodly pile of blues and multiscrap got started 

over the last few days also!






  There will be lots of 

tops stitched up during my next sew day!

Linking up with 
















6 comments:

  1. Your pik log cabins are looking great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb I do love log cabins and your cheery scrap blocks are at the top of my list for favourites. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't doubt that you'll get a lot of tops sewn up soon! So many wonderful ones. Can't wait to see the quilts! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to the designer. I miss QNM! It had the best mix of patterns, ,history, and industry news.

    ReplyDelete