Saturday, December 24, 2022

Tis the season!

 Kids are off work, cards are sent, and 

the holidays have begun!  I got a bit 

excited about a free pattern and ended 

up printing it off on decorative holiday paper!

So pretty and I do need to start another project!


Just wanted to show this gorgeous quilted card I got 
from a friend. 
She got started and couldn't stop
at just one!  
Wrapping everything up is always fun time 
Just a little finishing tomorrow. 



Still a great time to do a little stitching and plan for next
years projects, link parties and sew-a-longs!
Finished a few more of these little scrap blocks. 


Also got a few of these stop and go blocks done up. 
I always want to just sew up the whole quilt!


Ongoing projects that are calling me:

1) many strings from the APAQ needs a border

2) softer yellow granny squares needs another 
row

3) 2 tops need layering but first need backs
(the red postage stamp and the
family block quilt)

4) 2 RSC color strings need borders
and backs

Lots to do!  
Enjoy the holidays and get in some stitching.
Get the new year started off right!

Linking up with :












6 comments:

  1. Have a lovely and peaceful Christmas, Deb. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whirl of the 'big' holiday is over and I bet you are having fun in your sewing area. How big are your little scrap blocks? They look around 3" when finished? EEK small but I do like how they look. I'm trying to resist because I currently have a 3" finished block project ongoing. Have a great beginning to 2023.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The small squares are 3 1/2 ' cut . Search Terry Rowland, you will find a tutorial. I am trying to get ready for a new year of sewing and finding way too many projects to finish and start! Always fun in the sewing room. Happy New year!

      Delete
  3. You have some good projects going on, and I really like those stop and go blocks. I just peeked at your answer to Bonnie and am going to search for Terry's tutorial. Thank you for sharing your post with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card! It's fun to start planning the new year, isn't it? Can't wait to see which projects you take on. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete