Thursday, June 23, 2022

Getting things done.

Lots of things to do this week!

Lots of things are moving forward too!

The hourglass quilt is off to the long armer's. 

I usually quilt my own but that top has so many seams,

I thought I'd let them have the fun. 

Thanks to my sew friend for a consult, the 

final setting for my sashed color squares is set too.



I can start getting the lattices on. 

I spent a lovely evening last nite,

 listening to some old classic feel good TV shows and working 

on cream and white lattice blocks for the color string 

star quilts. I have blocks started for 3 quilts and

they need lots of cream and white corners. 



The string stars RSC quilt needs a dark blue star , 
so blues are stringing up too. 



My goal for next month is definitely going to be

getting these tops together.  I used my last back so 

I need to have an evening of stitching blocks together 

for back so I can do some layering. I do have lots of 

batting now so that wont stop me from getting them layered. 


We are having a few rainy days so I will have 
lots of time in my cozy sewing room.
The drizzle will keep my perennials safe 
from my shovel.  I always keep moving 
the plants around when they outgrow their locations.
 

I wish everyone a great week ahead!
Stay safe and sew on !


Linking up to:

OMG










7 comments:

  1. your string blocks look so fun and lots of batting, yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the string blocks. I need to make some soon. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress. Every time I see your string blocks I think of the set I have ready to be sewn into a quilt. Maybe I can actually do that one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely string blocks.
    I need to get some more batting, I've started looking around to see where I can get it from.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the prettiest string blocks! Love all those Sashed Color Squares together. Yum! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of pretty string blocks, I love them. So colorful and happy. Well done Deb.

    ReplyDelete