Sunday, April 3, 2022

Stash and Minutes to Stitch the Premier

 Well, I am going to 

use these wonderful tracking 

plans to keep me on my monthly and weekly

goals!  I always miss the dates so

these tracking actions should keep 

me on, well, track!

First up , my sewing time.

Jan  23/31

Feb 19/28

Mar 27/31

Apr 3/30

80% success so far!


2022 STASH TOTALS
Used last week:           6 m
Used year to date:     55 m
Added last week:            0.0 m
Added year to date:      57 m
Net added in 2022      2 m

So....

My counting technique so far: 
Fabric in is only purchased fabric.
Yes , I did go to an estate sale in January! 
Quilts completed and gifted or collected 
(by me when I keep them),
 will count in the total out.
 Top/flimsies will not count 
 as they are really UFOs.
Fabric out is counted by quilt size:
Queen-11m, Twin-6m, Baby-3m. 
This yardage might be generous but 
scrap quilting does use up a lot in seams. 

As for tracking scraps in and out?
Not real sure about that. 
They seem to come in by bags and 
tubs.  I think I will just be happy to use them and 
rejoice when I can use them in quilts. Their 
yardage will be included in the fabric out with no
further mention.
I will certainly welcome any ideas. 

Till next time, I will keep trying to use up
this!




Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with:







            


4 comments:

  1. Oh! My! That's a lot of fabric. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't subtract the fabric I gave away! I will do that for the next post.
      I try to share the wealth!

      Delete
  2. I know some people use weight of the scraps and convert that to yardage. I've not tried that approach, so I'm not sure what the conversion factor would be. Congrats on all the stitching time this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see the conversion on a blog but of course I can't find it again! Doesn't it always go that way! Thank you, I will keep on stitching. Sew much fun!

      Delete