Sunday, April 3, 2022

Omg April (March)

 Argh , once again I missed the finish party!

Too much retirement thinking here, not many deadlines!

I did finish up my goal last month 

A great finish for me,  you 

can read about here A Colorful Couple


The rental dog approved but did not assist!
April will see another family pair complete,
 (positive thinking) and as this design 
is a favorite, it is very doable!




It will be a Big Strings pair for a
family due to enlarge at the end of April!
I'd better get sewing on the baby top!
Wish me luck !

Linking up with:



2 comments:

  1. I love your Colourful Couple. Don't know what a rental dog is but he's cute sitting there as if he's guarding the quilts. Good luck with the baby top. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dogs you "borrow" from your family or neighbors! Hey can you watch my dog? We're going to Bermuda, Jamaica etc. A good way to have a dog without vet bills or other worries. And it is like a mini holiday for the pooch! They seem to love coming to someone else's house! All dogs appear to like quilts, if ones on the floor , or couch, they lay on it!

      Delete