Friday, February 25, 2022

February OMG Progress Made!

 Well not exactly the finishes proposed 

but lots of progress made!

First up, I have three backs in the works!

One is complete and just needs a pressing .



The other two are ready to stitch up tomorrow 

during a family sew day. 




Next up , one top is out of the vault, quilted, 

trimmed and bound!  I used a quilt card I 

purchased during a great sale at a local shop, 

and had it done up as a treat for myself. 

The result is fabulous!  



It will be a housewarming gift to go out 

during an upcoming party. 

I've also made good progress on the border for 

my APQ sew along top. 




I misplaced or miscut the 

fabrics so the border pieces are MIA. I have cut and 

pieced one side and will start on the next sides during 

the upcoming  sew time. 


Lots of progress on my WIP and goodly 
work on RSC items too!

Stay safe ands sew on ! 

Linking up to : 







No comments:

Post a Comment