Tuesday, January 4, 2022

To do- OMG-JANUARY

 Well the new year is upon us!

This year I have decided to focus

on actually getting my finished OMGs posted!

So.. to backtrack, this is my two sided grad

quilt for December 2021!  Really wanted all the 

OMGs to see it!



My GN just loved it and we talked long and well!

January brings some cold weather and time
for stitching. I will use the time to sew and 
clear my head of any negativity going into the new year!
(Why was 2021 so stressful?)

This month, these two sandwiches will get
quilted up!



These are Block Chain and Floating Batiks all
pinned and ready to go!  Ready to start the year off
well! Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up to :







2 comments:

  1. That grad quilt is just outstanding! (loud applause) Your two UFOs look pretty, can't wait to see your finishes.
    Have a happy 2022, and thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goal for this month! Can't wait to see those finished. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete