Saturday, June 5, 2021

Playful Purple

 Wow purple!

Whimsical and fun!

When I am old I will wear purple

Nope

I will dye my hair purple?

Nope 

Will I eat purple food?

Yep 

Drive a purple car? 

Yep, Our family had a purple 

Pontiac with fins, we were 

bat man before bat man was cool!

And sew purple!

So far my purple is in UFO form. 

This little wall item or table topper 

needs finishing. 



These four blocks need a purpose. Are they blue,

 are they orange, are they purple?

There are three purple and one blue. 

I have an idea brewing so we shall see!



I also have some tiny houses on the go.

                                              

Slowly but surely I am learning the 

ways of the rainbow: lots of projects/blocks

and lots of options!

Wouldn't a baby rainbow strip be 

wonderful using some of this fabric?


Maybe a purple baby string star to match

a parent string star quilt? Hmmm? 


That would be fun!

I have a bag of purple and I'm not afraid to use it!

Great month ahead!

Stay safe and sew on!

Second shot done and dusted!

Linking up with :

RSC 2021

Oh Scrap





7 comments:

  1. You have lots of fun purple ideas! I love your little houses - they are great in every color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It is good to get a chance to use purple!

      Delete
  2. Such a fun post! You have a bag of purple and aren't afraid to use it? Love it. I also love all your blocks, especially the little houses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I have always wanted to to houses but kept picking designs that had many pieces and were as much fun to do!

      Delete
  3. Go girl! Purple string star sounds fascinating to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! They should make a great baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, Your little houses are cute. I don't have much purple in my stash, but I love looking at all of your purple fabrics. Good job in using the color of the month. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays. Don't forget to provide a link to Design Wall Mondays in your blog post. Thank you, Judy

    ReplyDelete