Monday, May 3, 2021

Quiltathon is in full swing!

The Quiltathon is coming along well, 
with only a few distractions!
I even made a brave move and
posted my list in the sidebar!


To Do!

Alien Landed Quilt

Garden Quilt #1 Indoor Garden Pinned!


Garden Quilt #2 Winter Garden

Blue Quilt #1 Sail Away Pinned!



Blue Quilt #2 Baby Blue Quilted!


Blue Quilt #3 Berries and Cream
Family Quilt #1 Stars Above
Family Quilt #2 Colour My Bricks
Family Quilt #3 Square Up the Colours
Family Quilt #4 Summer Strings

So here are my distractions!

My scrap bag contained a big stash of 
floral strips. Most consisted of 
chunks ( 2 1/2" x 6 1/2")
sewn together. Enough for 4 quilt tops!
So there are  2 more Garden quilts 
to be added to the list. 
The local bee group I belong to 
donates to the Zebra foundation for 
children so the extra two quilts will 
not be waiting for homes. 


Most of the backs are made and 
2 rolls of blue binding are ready to go!


I also have 2 projects for the RSC 2021.
They look very exciting and 
I can't wait to get started!



Tomorrow is predicted to be a grey and rainy day,
so there will lots of quilting time ahead!

Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with:















12 comments:

  1. Happy quilting, Deb!! It sounds like you are making good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of fun things to work on, and looks like you're making good progress, too! I could stand to have a quilting marathon myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making good progress! I have 1 done and 3 more pinned! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for making progress!! I love that pinwheel style top. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! Great progress! I'm doing the best I can on my UFO's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are nice scrappy projects. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects! Sail Away is very pretty, as your scrappy quilts.
    Thank you for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you have a lot going! enjoy your QUILT-A-THON!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's quite the list you've got going there! Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You certainly are productive. Great quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Making good progress! Can't wait to see what you get finished. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your page is beautiful again this week. Glad your quilt marathon is going well. Thank you for linking up to your foot down.

    ReplyDelete