Friday, April 9, 2021

Woot woot!

 Just had to share Progress!!!!

The "Aliens quilt " is finally together!

I found a big pile of greys, 






and managed to dig out an assortment 

for the setting triangles. 


I have a friend who would love a teal blue

quilt, but I am not sure this one qualifies. 

It has some blues here, 


And here :




but I don't think enough for my teal addicted ladies. 

The top is almost a flimsy.  It still needs

the side frame borders. 

It will be finished off with a piano key

border in shades of gray with the occasional

wheel color thrown in for spice!



Should finish up as queen size. 
The end is in sight!

Linking up with :






Stay safe and Sew on !

10 comments:

  1. Great scrappy goodness! I don't know why anyone would not love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You never know, I have only had one quilt returned and that was for repair after someone washed a wool quilt.

      Delete
  2. Wow!! What an amazing scrap quilt! It's beautiful! The colors are controlled so it looks so cohesive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It looks nothing like the pattern I started with !?!

      Delete
  3. Love your scrappy quilt. Look forward to seeing with the border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting the center of the quilt together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I think someone on another site mentioned a DrEAMi (Drop Everything and Make it) project. That was definitely this project only I just had to get it to flimsy stage!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow!!! That looks so cool together!! There are so many things to look at in this one - its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fun scrappy quilt! It's always exciting to be so close to a finish.

    ReplyDelete