Thursday, March 18, 2021

Wash Rinse repeat!!! I'm on shuffle!

 Anyone else find themselves 

with a favorite pattern they repeat?

I don't think I am in a time loop but I have at 

least 4 patterns I like and repeat just because they 

are fun and beautiful, very good reasons!

Also, I make them for myself but someone

always seems to have a quilt worthy occasion.

Weddings top the list , but also :

 new houses, babies, degrees, and birthdays.

First one,  Green Log Cabins. 

I've made this one 3 times and once as a 

baby quilt. 






Next up , one I call a Lattice block, found in 

a McCall's Quilting (by Ann Weber) .




Two queen size and three baby sized!

I still have about 2 rows worth of blocks 

left so when I need some sewing fun, I may make another!

It is such fun to look at ! It showcases 

beautiful fabrics so nicely!


Then a really fun strip rainbow bed quilt.

three times queen sized , a variation queen 

and 1 baby quilt. 









The patterns are just so much fun! 

I always have a few blocks left over so 

I just make more blocks and do another quilt!

The quilts don't live nearby or together so I feel just 

fine spreading out these beautiful patterns. 


The last repeater ( or the last I will admit to!!), 

is the stretched star!

I made one for my sister when her son was born. 

I was home for a visit and it was on a bed, 

looking very rough and well used. 

What a great result! 

Loved and used to the end. 

The blocks were 4 inch square!

She will probably get this remake for her 

birthday.  We can hope it get as well loved 

as the last !


I think I will keep repeating
 the patterns that I love . The endless
variety comes from the fabrics so they
will never be the same. 
Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with : 













10 comments:

  1. The best compliment is a well used (loved) quilt! When you find a winner, absolutely repeat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a 'stretched stars' today on Alycia's Finished or Not!! But it was a Bonnie Hunter free pattern called Smoky Mountain Stars. I like that ALL of your star points are one color. Think that would make it a tad easy though I was going for the plaids like Bonnie's. I'd definitely make it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a quilter who knows a good pattern when she sees one!! Nice work on all of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I am getting quite a collection of favorite patterns!

      Delete
  4. I like the patterns you keep repeating! they are wonderful. and how sweet to see a quilt you made all loved up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is certainly the best to see the quilts " all loved up!"

      Delete
  5. So many great scrappy quilts. I can see why you keep repeating the designs. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really having a great time communing with online quilters! With this world so topsy turvy right now, we all need as much support and communing as possible!
      Thank you to all my online quilt friends!!!

      Delete