Thursday, March 18, 2021

Just do it!

 Great day for getting things done!

Have some great flowers and  had a great pie on pi day!



Spring is in the future and the sun is shining!


Sunrise!


I have all the greens cut for my Lady of the Meadow, 






decision made on background ( mixed scrap whites)



and three baby quilt enveloped and ready for finishing!













Woot woot! Moving on up!  

Some day motivation just hits you with the sunshine. 

Could be because I am finally feeling rested after my bout with

stomach flu but I am very inspired to

 Sew on today!


Linking up with :

Needle and Thread Thursday

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop!

TGIFF






4 comments:

  1. Nice progress and thanks for sharing that glorious sunrise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made great progress this week! Nice job on 3 baby quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and you're welcome! We do get glorious sunrises here in Alberta!

    ReplyDelete