Sunday, March 14, 2021

Trio of Pink! Sew much fun!

 Ever have a day that was just fun?

Well, yesterday was one!

I had pulled out a box of pinks last week. 

for some baby quilts. 



I had a great time making string units

last week.


Yesterday, they got assembled! 

Three cute little pink items

are ready for backing! 










So today being my "day of personal choice"

(one day a year you can do what you choose-Birthday!)

I am digging into green to make myself a 

big old green bed quilt!



 The RSC 2021 color for 

March is green for spring 

and it is one of my favorites!  

I have 3 designs in mind.  

A basic braid for my random width strips, 



Texas braid for 2 inch strips , and a 

Lady of the Meadow from my chunk pile . 




It is really the Lady of the Lake pattern but 

since it is going to be green , 

the meadow will be a better name. 

Wish me luck and help me enjoy my day!


Stay safe a sew on !


Linking up with :

RSC 2021

Oh Scrap!

Wednesday Wait Loss!


7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Looking forward to seeing what pattern you decide to make with those lovely GREEN scraps for the RSC. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love Lady of Meadow as a quilt name. Your pink baby quilts are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your pink is soo cute for your baby quilt. Yes I too need to get to work on the green next up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder what design you will choose for your green quilt? You have really been busy sewing pinks, three pretty baby tops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink quilts are so much fun! I love the designs you put together with all the pink strips. Have fun with green, and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday. What a great day to spend with so many pretty fabrics.

    Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! What a great idea to spend the day starting a quilt just for you. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete