Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Finally Complete

 Last week's under the needle 

is actually complete!

This is the second half of 

Conquering Mount Scrapmore  

spring string fling Sew along from last year.

I attempted to make the queen size 

but it ended up so large I split it into two twin size quilts.




My complete quilts are always d
isplayed around the house 
until they are gifted. 

This pair fit
on the couch quite nicely. 
One has already gone to its new home.

There weren't too many pieces left over. 



Usually they end up on the back of the quilt.
This quilt has extra border pieces down the middle. 


It was even dry enough for some on the lawn pictures!


The borders of the quilt were modified from 
the original design. I completed the corner 
pieced triangle, 




and carried the arrow shaped
design to the edges. 


Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Post a Comment