Monday, July 15, 2024

Stash Update!

 Well , I tried but I just didn't get to it!

Here is a picture of the little distraction 

that kept me from doing up a binding and change in

my stash report!

Adorable and wonderful.



Anywho, no changes in the number this week but lots 

of fun in the quilting room!

Fabric Purchased: 0 m

Used since last report  0 m 

Fabric In to date: 25.5 m

Use to date 2024 : 30 m

Scraps in : 0 m

Scraps out : 0 m

Big Batch donation : 60 m (June) 

Net Fabric In: 40.5 m

Lots of Irish chains came together!


Some crazy log cabins got 

their quilting started, 


Lots of fun was had!  The GKs made off with 

a few spools of thread but I am sure 

they will not be missed , (the thread not the GKs!)

I did pull out a few UFOs on my way 

to something else and I may try to put 

them into the mix!  More fun to be had!

Have a great week and, 

stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with :


Stitching Stuff





No comments:

Post a Comment