Tuesday, February 20, 2024

RSC Sucess

 Yes, I must admit, I found this pattern on Pinterest. 

I try not to go down that dark rabbit hole but wow,

there certainly is a lot of interesting patterns!

I am trying to give a small portion of my sewing room 

time, trimming out scraps.  I found a perfect block 

for the stack of 1 1/2 " strips that didn't have a place

Over at the DC Modern Quilt Guild, I found a colorful 

block ideal for the RSC.  This block lends itself to the 

challenge with lots of color and ease of piecing!  

Here is how the first bunch of greens stitched up. 

I do have lots, as a little friend of mind says!



Usually I don't stitch with a lot of 1 1/2" strips, 

but this pattern looks much better with the smaller 

strips than the normal 2" or 2 1/2" strips I use. 

This blocks should help pare down my scraps

and make some pretty blocks too! They will 

be put together in a rainbow quilt with more 

blocks made in the color of the month!

Stay safe and sew on!








No comments:

Post a Comment