Tuesday, February 21, 2023

See the Sort!

 A bit more sorting. 

Here in Alberta , we get lots of sunny days. 

Edmonton is a strong sun spot
 with 2299 hours and 321 days of sun a year.
(That is according to the internet and 
today we will believe it)

Since we also have a lot of winter, some of 

those sunny days land in March!  When I went to 

get some sun protection... a mess of 

glasses fell out!



Who needs this many pairs and 

why am I (again) saving broken items?

So I spread them all out, sorted, cleaned and discarded. 



The glasses do not fit any of the cases! 

I also found my cooling scarves! 

Soaked in water they will be  perfect for some

 warm weather biking in my near future!





All the scratched lenses and 

one-armed frames are gone, as well as 2 broken cases!

I am ready for my another sunny Alberta day!

A quick sort but very promising

Stay tidy!



No comments:

Post a Comment