Sunday, February 13, 2022

Productive day and projects aplenty.

 Great day sewing with friends 

from my local guild. Zoom is really keeping 

us connected and providing great space for catching up!

I made good progress on my projects!

Two big stars started off the day and will 

be a base for a string star bed quilt with 

colored stars! Great place for Rainbow Scraps too. 




It was time for a morning break and my 

unsorted scraps need a bit of attention. 



Sharing tips and sorting was a great break 

from stitching. 

The afternoon saw a good start on a circular

log cabin baby quilt. It seems I was playing

that old game disappearing trolls! When 

I trimmed up the first round of strips, it seems

one set had completely disappeared! 

 Who knew I was a wizard!

This little quilt will match a wedding 

quilt. I found the errant unit in the scrap bin! 

 Hopefully it will be done before the

new baby is walking!




There was also a bit of time to stitch up 

some blocks for a baby quilt. These were 

found squares I sewed up a while ago

 that were waiting to be joined.


I even time to sew up a few more
postage stamps units for a border!





It was indeed a great day and I can't wait 
for the next sew day!

Linking up with :












 


6 comments:

  1. I love sew days too - fun, fun projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive progress for just one day, Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing what you can do with focus and minimal interruptions! My little featherweight was just humming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your string stars are so, so pretty!! Makes me want to make a mess in my sewing room and just sew some strings. Haha on your disappearing strips. Good luck on your baby quilt and getting it done before the baby is walking. I still owe my great nephew a wedding quilt, and he's been married since January.
    I'm late in commenting, but thanks for linking up with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you turn scraps into such treasures! Lovely. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete