Friday, March 26, 2021

Finished up!

 A lot of finishes this week!

I even got them all de threaded!

We had cold weather , but lots of sun for a photo!



They are not shipped yet. I need to visit 

as few more liquor stores to find a bit larger box!

Finished  5 crib/baby quilts ! Yay!




Another finish too!
 I finished the top stitching on this tablecloth for my sister. 
It will be mailed out with the baby quilts this weekend. 



Can't show the whole tablecloth, since I don't 
the creator info.


There is a virtual retreat this weekend so hoping 
for lots of progress this weekend! Not sure if the 
rent a dog will assist except to find the occasional pin!

Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with:



4 comments:

  1. Oh, hurray! Those look very festive and are sure to soothe some little ones. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I am attending a virtual retreat this weekend so I will have a few more items progressing too!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely quilt parade! All of them look bright and cheery. Congratulations on finishing them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I was super productive and it was so much fun!

      Delete