Monday, August 5, 2024

Fabric Collectors

Yes, we are all collectors!! 

Lately, I think we all have a bit of hoarder code in our genotype. 



Looking thru my stash, I found items that are just not me
 
and will never be!! Adding on top of that 

is the fact that we are all aging and will 

someday receive the call that we need to 

help destash a friend's home. Well, I've gotten that call twice. 

The key is to not adopt all those goodies! 

There is nothing more fun than experiencing 

new fabrics but they can not all be added to our collections!  

Having that in mind, here is my stash report with no added fabric!

Fabric Purchased: 0 m

Used since last report  6 m 

Fabric In to date: 19.5 m

Use to date 2024 : 48 m

Scraps in : 0 m

Scraps out : 0 m

Big Batch donation : 60 m (June) 

Net Fabric in YTD: 22.5 m

To show off a bit, here is a triptych of the three 

crazy log cabins that moved my stash report

the last few weeks!


My To Do list is getting quite large, but I will get to it!!

It is always fun to have things to do and what is life but 

one challenge/task after another strung together!

   Quilt two Rainbow Strings
Quilt Orange Irish Chain
        Can Grocery shop go here!?!
Make binding
Pin yellow Irish chain

I can't finish up without a picture of 

the star gazer lilies in the yard. 

These poor lilies have really preserved.

They regrew after a devastating year of lily beetles. 

The beetles won that war and they plants ended the season as sticks. 

This year they were doing great until I went on holiday 

and the slugs had a staycation eating all the leaves, 

The blooms are still performing so I had to give them 

a chance to shine!




Have a great week stitching!

Linking up with : 








No comments:

Post a Comment