Monday, January 29, 2024

OMG January Finishes?!

 January is almost ended and I 

still have so many projects!!

Absolutely no fabric added this week. 

That statement really makes it sounds 

like I am showing great self restraint but 

it is hard to trade or get fabric on zoom calls! 

There were no finishes either but a lot of projects

were started and progress made! 

The little Christmas trees are all 

on the stockings and all Christmas 

is in storage.  So the stockings are one complete item

this month.  I've managed to make up kits from 

4 of the block piles and have 2 finished 

log cabin tops, hurrah ! 

Here are my two finished tops. 

Each measures 64" x 72" so will make nice sized twin quilts.


 

I have plans for these nice strip crumb pieces, 

 


and the magic beauty of crumb color family blocks

never fails to amaze me. 



 Next month is vacation month so there will be no sewing goal s

but as always, I will constantly be planning new projects!

Stay safe and sew on, (or at least think about it!)

Linking up with :

OMG January Finish

Sunday Stash Report

15 Minutes to Stitch






4 comments:

  1. You had some great progress this month. Enjoy your stitching time before you leave on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made a lot of progress. Nice job! enjoy your vacation month.

    ReplyDelete