Saturday, April 22, 2023

Plan on Progress!

 Sometimes, miscommunication can be beneficial!  

I had planned on a road trip today , but 

alas, the show is next weekend! 

So I have ended up with a "free" day!! Woot, woot! 

Lots of plans and all of them fun!

First off is pressing and finishing up some purple log 

cabins to add to this month's stack.

Then, it will be time to  pop on a podcast and 

get this big log cabin pinned and ready to quilt.  



I picked up my 7700 and although the foot pedal port is now 

non-functional (needs a new mother board),

it will still sew with the stop go button.

I will attempt to quilt up the log cabin 

using the Go button.  I am sure it will be an adventure!

If time permits, the purple scrap bag ( or one of them)

 will get processed out into strips and usable squares. 

The purple bits are living in four different 

areas and I think it is time they move into communal housing.




A bag is in the bottom of the closet,


a pile is in the stacks,


and another small pile is below.

When they all get chopped up, 

I think one drawer for raw scraps would be ideal!! 



I do aspire to many things today!

Stay safe and sew on!

RSC 2023

Oh Scrap!

Design Wall Monday

To Do Tuesday!

Wednesday Wait Loss

Midweek Makers

Needle and Thread Thursday

Put Your Foot Down

Off the Wall Friday

Finished or Not Friday



  

10 comments:

  1. What a great quote, "I do aspire to many things today". Hope you many things all came to fruition. And.....you have that quilt show to look forward to next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a great line to quote, not sure if it was mine or if I hear it somewhere, but it is a good one! 40 purple log cabin blocks into the RSC box already!

      Delete
  2. Great job on getting the purple log cabins done! Good luck using your machine in a different mode...that can be challenging! Hope you purple scraps enjoy all living together in one place...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still working on those scraps, but making a dent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck using the Go button! Lol on the purple bits moving into "communal housing" !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The problem is more keep appearing all over the sewing room! I will corral them, get along little doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you've made big accomplishments this week. Hum, do you really think those purples will fit into one drawer? I do not aspire to many things today -- yesterday wore me out! Tomorrow I'll pick your quote and hopefully get a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's hoping you had a day that was SEW productive, Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that idea of a free day - but you still worked hard on things! Love the log cabins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when I get a free day! Seems you have a lot of things planned. Love that pretty log cabin top. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete