Wednesday, November 2, 2022

November Goal, Year end Coming up Fast

October  whizzed by so I still have many goals for November. 

I will have 3 string stars back from the quilter and ready to bind.

One came back last month so it got a nice scrappy

binding last month. 


It has a crumb border. 



 I hope to have the next three done by month end.



My SIL , (who we all call Auntie? for some reason?),

has requested  a twin Christmas quilt so that is a big goal. 

I want to get that one in the mail by month end!

Wish me luck as we head in real winter here!!


Those are not happy little snowflakes!

Linking up with: 

OMG



3 comments:

  1. Snow already!? Fantastic! Good luck on your goal--the way you've been going, you're probably already done. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they aren't back from the quilter yet so they aren't done! I do have the bindings made tho, so I am ahead there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I can't imagine doing a crumb border. Wow! And great idea! Best wishes for speedy finish to your OMG!

    ReplyDelete