Monday, July 25, 2022

Dirty Dozen Challenge

Mary over at  Country Threads

is doing a challenge for motivating

us to get the UFOs out of the closet and

into the finished pile. 

12 projects are numbered 1-12 and 

a number is drawn randomly each month, starting 

with #1 this July.

I may be joining in by labeling most of my flimsies 

and getting them quilted up!  It could 

be a fun challenge and definitely a motivator.

This will keep me busy for many a To Do Tuesday!

So here is a quick review of  all the tops in the vault!

#1 Zipper Bits


 
#2 Kids strings one



#3 Red postage


#4 Border My Scraps



#5 Twinkle Pink , Twinkle Orange






#6 Color Around the Block



#7 Square Dance


#8 Coin Some Red , Twinkle Red




#9 Columns of Pink



#10 Coin Some Blue , Coin Some Pink



#11 Twinkle Blue, Twinkle Yellow





#12 Postage Sixteen


It is already end of July so I had better get something

pinned and ready for quilting this week!

Stay safe and sew on !

Linking with:

 To Do Tuesday!





2 comments:

  1. Those are some really pretty projects. I bet it will be nice to get them out of your sewing queue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve found that the quilts I chose for a challenge starting in Jan have needed more than just quilting. So quite a few of them just became tops. But I am getting more tops quilted this year. On the other hand I have generally needed to get backing fabric. But most it's getting used fairly quickly after I bring it in the house. It is a never ending challenge.

    ReplyDelete