Monday, November 1, 2021

Long time sewing!!

 Well, zooming ahead here. 

I participated in a  sewing day   (via zoom)

so lots to report  today! 

My 1/2 block lozenge set  got a rework. 

I found a lovely pattern for 

white background 1/2 squares, 

so I changed out the white 

backgrounds, for beige or off whites. 



A dozen of those scrap lozenge blocks

are now ready for the parts department. 





The pattern I found uses low volume 

background squares to set off the 

white & colored 1/2 squares. 

I found a picture from 2019 here.

Pop by her blog for some triangle fun!

Mine will be called Triangle Musko!

Those waiting triangles must go!! 

With my sew day companions for support, 

I was able to ... finally get block chain together!  

Another  flimsy for the horde!



I really need a quilt week, I have gifted 

quite a few quilts lately so need  to quilt up 

the vault and build up the reserve a bit!

The pink parts that were waiting 

found their friends.




The top should be sewn up tomorrow.  

If the planets align and the Northern lights 

are shining( for more inspiration),

I may get 2 more little pink quilts out for the Zebra 

charity on Wednesday! I will 

pillowcase close this one and 

the Pink Pillars I made last week.


The rest of sew day was spent working 

on the pineapple blocks . I sorted scraps 

and did another round on almost 80 blocks

so that is definitely progress.



The blocks will be trimmed up during 

 another sewing session. 

I even got some stop and go pieces put 

together for a bali border !

I am off now to tidy up some scraps

Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up to :

Monday Makers

Design Wall Monday !

UFO Busting

To Do Tuesday!

One Monthly Goal

Finished or not Fridays!


Stitch , Sew and Show!

 

Happy Halloween!






 










10 comments:

  1. That quilt link may be broken, Deb. LOVE all those scrappy projects!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is fun get everything moving! I've updated the link, should work now. The site is https://www.handmademyrth.com/hst-chaos.html

      Delete
  2. I love the scrappiness going on at your place! Your lozenges (love that name) look great, and I love those pineapple blocks. What a cute Halloween "deocoration"! :D
    Thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. To do is really helping to keep me focused by evaluating my progress and next in line items! Thank you for hosting!

      Delete
  3. Your pineapple blocks are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! The fancy ruler makes it much easier!

      Delete
  4. Such fun scrappy projects and you've gotten so much done! A quilt week sounds LOVELY so why yes, I'm in! Goodness knows I've got fabric piles to make dents in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just finished quilting a queen size with a wave pattern . It was great fun !

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you, who knew cutting scraps up could be even more rewarding! And quilters do love a good process don't we!

      Delete