Tuesday, March 30, 2021

To do #3 Retreat!!!


Yaahooo! Retreat was a wild success!

I finished nothing but made great progress on partial finishes 

so I am taking the win! 

Here's my check list!


 ~finish ( de thread) the baby quilts X

 

~Pack and ship quilts X

I compress these with my vacuum cleaner !



~more green blocks X
( up to 34)



~join backing blocks 1/2 X
Only got 1 done up 



~assemble string stars X

This one is now a flimsy!



~add crystals to family stockings X


This is real Feel Good one.

List for this week

~ Chose  joining blocks for spiderweb~
~Make extra blocks to enlarge spiderweb~
~Trim square dance blocks~
~assemble Many Strips blocks for count~

Good luck everyone, remember to enjoy 
what we are doing and don't make it a chore!

Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with :





2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a wonderful retreat! I have to wait until September for mine. Thanks for linking up with To-Do! Good luck on next week's goals.

    ReplyDelete