Sunday, March 28, 2021

Ohhhh Scraps!

 As a scrappy quilter , people frequently ask

 " Where are the quilts those scraps come from?"

and " Do you cut up yardage for pieces?"

Wellllll.... the scraps come like 

a radar speeding ticket, 

out of the blue, but much less expensive!?!

A phone call and a drive by and I end up with 

Christmas in the spring!

A friend of a friend directed this beautiful bunch of 

scraps to my door. 




Each organized bundle is secured with some large strips 

and is like a packet of inspiration!!!

The biggest detriment to scrap usage is wrinkles 

( someone said, but I think it is motivation)

so these came all nice and flat!



Sew much fun to be had!!


I finished a trip around the sun not too long ago and 

a squishy bag showed up in the mail.

 What did I find inside? 



A lovely card and assortment of scraps!!

Some beautiful oranges and colorful pinks, a great way to start a birth day!

Another cotton surprise came around that time too! 

Gave a buddy a ride and she came with a package of scraps!!

Leftover greens from St Patrick's day wall hangings!

Again, sew much fun!!




I wont be running out of supplies any time soon!  

It is a good thing I am at a retreat this weekend,

 I can make a tiny nibble into

 my scrap mountain of goodness!

Stay safe and Scrap on!

Linking up with :

Oh Scrap!


4 comments:

  1. Gotta LOVE friends who share their fabric scraps!!! I can't think of a better birthday gift. Well, except maybe MORE scraps! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't look like you will be running out of scraps anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any place scraps come form is a wonderful way to quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime I get a gift of scraps, you can bet there won't be any cooking or cleaning going on!

    Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap! Have fun playing with all those fun bits of fabric.

    ReplyDelete