Saturday, March 27, 2021

Green progress!

 Sew weekend let me get some work done on my greens!

But..  I realized I was measuring the blocks a little crooked!


A quick trim and I am back on track!

34 right slope are ready , only 14 more to go and then

48 of the left.





 All my pre-sorted green strips are gone 

so I will have to hit the scrap bins!!


Sew weekend is going great! 

Getting lots moving and having a great time!



Have quilt backs started and 

finished the stretched star flimsy!


Stay safe and sew on !


Linking up with :

RSC 2021



5 comments:

  1. Your quilts backs will be more eye catching than most of ours. Love the creativity you put into them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Using stash for backs may help whittle down my stash!

      Delete
  2. SEW glad to see that you are having a GREEN scrappy weekend, Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, a sew weekend! You seem to be making great progress. I love the string blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on your string blocks. So glad you got the angles to work out. Remaking them all would have been no fun.

    ReplyDelete