Thursday, August 31, 2023

September OMG

My monthly goal  is to finish up my wheel chair quilts. 

 Three are left of the original 10 tops I had planned. 

It seems that these little quilts lend themselves

so well to spare blocks, I just keep finding 

more partial items to turn into tops!

They are a vey fun and rewarding project.

Here is my favorite.




I will start working on them as soon 

as I clear off my work table!


Lots of sewing time for me this week. 

When it rains, I sew!

Linking up with:

OMG 

15 minutes to stitch




4 comments:

  1. Very generous of you. No better way to spend a wet day than in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! The little wheelchair quilts are quite additive and give homes to lots of orphan blocks.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, we drove off on a little road trip too so I will have to really stitch to get them finished!

      Delete