Monday, April 12, 2021

To do #4

 My to do list from last week 

~ Chose  joining blocks for spiderweb ~X
Done and dusted! The Aliens quilt is finished!




Definitely got a good finish!

~Trim square dance blocks~

~Plan and assemble a few cobblestone blocks ~X


But I got distracted by blues. Looked in my 



Block bank and found 26 - 16 patch blocks !



They turned in to this!


and now this!
The center is together!




So this week's list is :

~Finish up Blues for Baby  quilt~

~More Cobblestone block and scrap taming~

~Trim square dance blocks~

~Finish planning 2 bluesy quilts for the teal ladies~

Sounds like I have a busy week planned!

I should add " Stay focused"!

I think this Blues for Baby is going to 
one of those drop everything
and make projects, I couldn't resist 
the call of the sixteen!

Stay safe and sew on !








6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful squirrel ;)) Your blue blocks, and now your blue top are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Blues for Baby quilt! Simple and scrappy in a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a plan! Woot woot for discovering the 16 patches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great drop everything project! Good luck with the finish and all your other goals! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your quilt. That's a courageous to-do list, good luck. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Aliens quilt is fabulous! Loving all of those blues in your next project.

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete