Wednesday, February 24, 2021

More yellows!!

 Wow!  When you think they are all used up...

Pow! You find more yellows!

I do love the cheeriness they bring tho, 

so let's sew! 

I have a scrap bag of yellows 

that was hiding in the closet too!



Don't judge those scrap bags,

 they are a work in progress! 

I tend to be a "zen " quilter,

 what ever falls out of the stash, 

gets sewn up.

  I also like free range scraps ,

 so I don't have a stock pile of shapes and strips.

The leftovers from the Bonus Baby Quilt

(which was made from the 

leftovers from Sunshine in the Winter),

were in nice size strips . 

They sewed up nicely into these color family blocks!




I also found a few 2 1/2" strips and made up a few more

straight strip sets to add to the block stash. 




The color family blocks
 get used to sew up 
quickie quilts like the Cambridge Bay duo!

Linking up to:


Friday nite with Friends


No comments:

Post a Comment