Sunday, January 17, 2021

What a cute little fella!

                                 



                        This little owl keeps track of my row pins!   


                        


Flower headed pins are great for labeling
rows and ironing directions.
Just draw numbers or arrows with a sharpie!

This little weighted owl
is a perfect place to keep them!
Easy to craft:

cut three curved triangle shapes,
join , turn right sides out.
stuff, add a heavy washer ,
fold in and stitch the bottom shut.
Sew down the top point and
stitch with pearl cotton
for beak.
Add yarn or fringe
and cute button eyes!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute owl, and a great way to keep track of the pins. I appreciate your recent comments on my blog posts. You're "no-reply" so I can't respond by email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , I think I have the email setting correct now. We will see. Sew on and stay safe!

      Delete