Tuesday, July 2, 2024

One Monthly Goal and Get to Work

Once  again, I have missed the wrap up party and 

need to parade my finishes on the next month's party.

Two lovely yellow log cabins were finished up !


These two darlings will probably go off to 

the Northeast Babies within the next few weeks.

The charity has requested some larger quilts.

My goals for July are to:


~quilt up some more of the pile 



~make  significant progress on the triangle strings quilt


~touch on the stack of blocks for the Stashbuster Challenge

Now back to work!

The machine is humming well.  

I have been using a little featherweight 

221 made in the 1950s.  It is fun and fast!

It is also easy to move up to the summer sewing room!

There is a beautiful faceplate on the end of 

my machine making it fun to look at as well as use. 



Off to do a few outside things so 

I can get back to sewing!!!

Here is a floral beauty from my 

walk this morning!


Stay safe and sew on!

Linking up with :

OMG 









4 comments:

  1. That's a really interesting and pretty faceplate! I've been missing a lot of the OMGoals but we do what we can right? You've been keeping busy anyway and getting things done so that's what counts! Love the yellow log cabins. Yellow (along with green) is a fave color--so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of like all the primary colors, blue , green , red etc. We love color! I sneak my omg into the next month. Gotta show off those finishes! Happy sewing!

      Delete
  2. :D You're welcome whenever you want to link up. The only reason my things are done on time is because I have to actually post the link ups. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all a little better under pressure!! Just keep swimming( sewing!)

      Delete