Monday, April 15, 2024

Let's get pinning!

 Well, lessons have been learned!

Do not pin late into the evening!

I ended up redoing the pinning since  

there were lumps all over the back

of my two color bombs!!

Here we are after a redo, with 

much smoother backs and fronts to start quilting!




Getting ready for a show and trying 

to get a handle on my projects is 

creating a bit of a mess !  It is a fun 

mess though and I am enjoying all the sewing 

time I am getting in. 

No fabric has been purchased recently, 

I am still the 1 meter purchased but 

more scraps have rolled in !

So about 2 meters in this lovely 

bag of potential.



So that makes for 

Fabric In: 22.5 m

Fabric out: 6 m ( 1 twin log cabin)

Net Fabric In: 16.5 m

The next few quilts finished

will help me put this number closer to zero!

Stay safe and sew on!!


Linking up to:

Sunday Stash Reporting


 


No comments:

Post a Comment