Saturday, January 29, 2022

Last of the RED hots!

 Wow, what a month! 

Red everywhere!  I am 

just finishing up the very last of the 

red scraps. 


They were well under control, but when looking 
for some neutrals, I found more!!
These will be sewn up into crumb blocks 
to finish up the red month.  I did manage to 
put together a few strip nine patches for my 
block bank. Not a good name but they 
always feel like a nine patch 
when I am laying one out!


Imagine all the quilts I can make from a 
year of these rainbow blocks!

A few zoom meetings and a sew morning
gave me time to make 
postage stamps blocks for the 
Snowball  25 patch that is my current 
zoom back drop. 


I am using quilter's fuse to sew up 
the border blocks. 


Six are complete and 4 more are ready to sew. 
Twelve blocks should be enough to complete the border. 





My guild lotto block for January is
a pieced woven heart! I managed
to get 5 done up and even snuck in 
two in red!!


Linking up with:













13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Zoom back drop! Best of luck with finishing up those border blocks. Have fun with those RED Crumb blocks you have planned, Deb! Funny how you found more when looking for neutral scraps. :o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Just when I thought I was ahead! Thanks for the support! Stay safe and sew on !

      Delete
  2. Your zoom meeting must be a fun place to be. Beautiful blocks and projects. Stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do try to have fun, and our senior members certainly look brighter!

      Delete
  3. The red crumb blocks are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun to do too! So rewarding to clear up some scraps.

      Delete
  4. Gosh, all those fabulous fabrics in every colour of the rainbow are amazing. Colour, colour everywhere! You have so many great projects happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like it! I have been doing color family quilts for quite a while, and when I stumbled on RSC, I found my people! Stay safe and sew on !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ! Stay tuned for more, I hear the next color is AQUA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scrappy 16 patch with snowball blocks! Those hearts are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of this one too for another idea to use up my smaller scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great backdrop! I'd probably stare at so much I'd forget what the meeting was for! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete