Tuesday, June 1, 2021

What a line up!

 Yikes , it is time to choose the weekly line up!

This line up is longer. 

Working on getting the flimsies 

in order will take some time !

Making this part of my  OMG 

 should help get this under control . 

If I get one or two a week

pinned and ready to quilt

I will be very happy. 

Quilting  has to fit in between

summer kid visits, the tiny bit 

of travel allowed and getting ready for a reno! 

So first up :

pinning these last two floral quilts!

There were  so many but 

more strips were needing to find meaning!





Next is a rainbow squares quilt. 
I do love rainbow quilts, and can't seem
 to stop making them ! This is 
queen sized, it is just folded in half 
on the design wall. 



Since I am doing a rainbow, 
I will put the rainbow block quilt in line too!


The Aliens quilt is waiting for inspiration,
so I will bump it for this star string quilt.


Six is a nice even number , so I will try to finish up
pinning the Berries and Blue quilt top. 






 







10 comments:

  1. I have no doubt you can reach you goals!! Thanks for linking up with a late To-Do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rainbows and string quilts. Good luck with your goals for this week, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your string quilts! The rainbow one and the stars are especially pretty. Good luck with your line-up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have a lot going on here! I love the rainbow squares--they look like gems to me. And aliens looks pretty fun, too. For what are you waiting to be inspire about? Quilting design?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Should I double bat to make it a winter quilt? Should I try FMQ even tho I am not surper confident at it ? Should I send it out for an edge to edge design?
      So many ideas to choose from!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous collection of quilt tops, Deb! Best of luck on getting them basted and ready for quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are sharing a whole lot of quilty eye candy. I'm really taken with the two rainbow quilts. They both show how even leftover scraps can be made into terrific quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing quilt line up!! they are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing line up! Each so lovely. I hope you get them quilted soon. Every day you make progress! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful scrappy quilts! Thank you for linking up ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete