Sunday, March 7, 2021

I still love greens!

Trying to let the RSC 2021 assist me in 

taming my scraps.

A toddler and a noodle brought me 

down . I missed my first sew day 

after someone fed GP a noodle and

everyone got the stomach flu!

Anyway, I still love greens!!!

I have made a bunch of green log cabins, 

but I many make one more for myself. 

I also discovered the Lady of the Lake 

pattern while spending couch time resting. 

It looks like a pineapple so I may do one in 

all greens for this months mission!  

I think I have enough greens! 



Can't wait to get sewing!

I even have a heap of pinks to finish up

from February! 

I finished the heart quilt.



All the scraps got sewn up

on Friday Night with Friends, so

3 more crib quilts are on the way. 






Stay safe and sew on !

Linking up with :


RSC 2021

Friday Night with Friends


UFO Busting!







2 comments:

  1. Have fun with those GREEN scraps (and I think a Log Cabin quilt for yourself would be SEW lovely!!) Here's hoping that you and the family are feeling better. Congrats on finishing your Heart quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt in the snow! Gorgeous! So sorry to hear that you have all been unwell - no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete